Friday, August 1, 2008

Introduction:

I know, I know, there are gossip blogs by the millions out there but, that's exactly it, what's one more when you have millions? So, even though my reasoning for writing this is a bit suspect, I hope you enjoy. You guys probably already know the drill, gossip, fashion etc. etc. so I won't bore you guys, but I do have one more thing to say. Don't judge me by the way I dress and flirt: I like guys (and the occasional girl on girl pash) but that doesn't mean I am any less of a person. Right? Capiche? Excellent. Let's get gossiping! Oh, want to visit me to verbally abuse me when I feature you? The name's BabiieDollCutie, and the picture (left) is of me. Duh. Oh, and a pinch and a punch for the first of the month. Yeah, I'm a little violent...

No comments: